# Additional Shipping Properties
# Shipping Cost Tab
If you want to adjust the cost or just make a discount for a certain shipping method, change the settings on the Shipping cost tab.
Since the shipping cost is calculated automatically on CDEK servers, we do not allow to increase the cost in order to prevent cheating, but you can always reduce the cost or make the delivery free of charge.
- In the seller’s administration panel, click the Administration tab and select Shipping and options "→ Shipping methods in the drop-down list.
- On the shipping methods page, click the method you want to edit. Next, move to the Shipping Cost tab.
- Select the parameter that defines the discount: cost, weight, or weight. You can also set a discount for all three parameters.
- In the first column, specify the minimal value from which the discount will be applied.
- In the Cost column specify the amount of discount. Remember, the value must be negative.
- Then choose how the discount will be calculated— in integers or in percents.
You can also make the gradation more flexible by adding more values.
- An additional setting for weight and quantity allows to set the calculation of a discount per unit or for the entire order.
- After you finish editing the shipping cost, click the Save button.
In CDEK.MARKET the Pick-up shipping method is available. It's great for those who have a physical store or warehouse where customers can pick up orders on their own. The shipping method is disabled by default and requires configuring.
# Step 1. Add stores for pick-up
- In the seller’s administration panel, click the Administration tab and select Shipping and options→ Stores for pick-up in the drop-down list.
- On the stores page, click the + button at the top of the screen.
- Fill in the fields with required store data and indicate its location.
You can configure the location via two methods—by manually entering the coordinates, or by clicking the Select button and indicating the location on the map.
- Switch to the Pick-up tab. In the Tariff zone field select the Russian Federation.
- Click Create.
# Step 2. Add pick-up as a shipping method
- Click the Administration tab and select Shipping and options → Shipping methods in the drop-down list.
- Click the + button at the top of the screen, select Pick-up and click Add shipping methods and close. Pick-up will appear in the general list.
# Step 3. Configure pick-up
- Go to the Pick-up page. On the General tab, enable the shipping method in the Status setting. You don't need to change anything else on this page.
- Go to the Configure page and move previously created stores from the Available stores column to the Selected stores column.
- Select how the pick-up points will be displayed on checkout.
- Click Save. Pick-up is now available as one of the shipping methods.
# CDEK Delivery Options
The CDEK delivery options page contains extra options that you can provide to the customer on delivery. Currently there are three options available:
- inspection of products on delivery;
- trying on clothes on at home;
- partial delivery.
Place the cursor on the question mark to view the detailed information on the option. By default all options are enbled.
If some of the options are not specified in your CDEK delivery agreement, it is recommended to either disable them if you do not need them, or contact the manager of the CDEK logistics company and change the terms of the agreement so that these options are included in the delivery agreement. Otherwise, it may lead to errors in the order delivery.
# Paid Technical Support
If you want to open a store, but have encountered difficulties in configuring, importing goods, or you need qualified assistance, you may request paid support.
We help store administrators to configure store sections and import products into the marketplace catalog. The service is provided on a paid basis and ensures the launch of the store in 2-3 business days. Learn more here.