# Order Processing
Order is the customer's intention to purchase a product on the terms offered by the seller. Each new order placed by a customer falls into the general list of all seller's orders. The marketplace sends an email notification about a new order to seller’s administrators. Since different managers should be responsible for working with orders (in a perfect case), CDEK.MARKET allows to create several seller’s administrators accounts and configure notifications for them.
If the order is successfully paid via the online payment method (a credit or debit card), the order will be assigned the status Paid.
After clicking the Confirm button, it is impossible to cancel the order.
# List of Orders
The Orders → All Orders page contains a list of all orders in your store that have been placed. By default orders are sorted by date—new orders are placed at the top of the list.
Use the search panel on the right to find orders that match certain criteria. The default search includes:
- customer’s name;
- customer’s email;
- order’s total range.
Click the Advanced search button to access more criteria.
The list of new orders is also available at the administration panel dashboard.
# How to Process an Order
- Go to Orders → All orders.
- Find the required order and click its number to edit it.
- The order processing page contains all the available data about the customer, the selected product, and the payment and shipping methods.
Use the Manager field to assign a worker who will be responsible for this order. The worker will receive an email notification about the order.
- After checking all the order details, the seller's administrator can Confirm or Cancel the order.
- By confirming the order, the seller accepts the deal, and it proceeds to the active phase. Starting from this moment the seller is obliged to ship the order to the customer according to the rules of the marketplace.
- If, for some reason, the seller is unable to ship the order within three days, the seller can negotiate with the customer for a different shipping and cancel the current order.
- To confirm the order click the Confirm button at the bottom of the page. After that the shipment processing form will appear.
Warning! After confirming the order, you agree to send the order within 3 (three) business days. Otherwise, the order is automatically canceled. If the order has been paid online, money will be returned to the customer’s credit or debit card.
# How to Ship an Order
- Fill in all the fields required for shipping the order to the CDEK logistics company and click Create. At this point, the order data is transferred to the CDEK servers using API keys, an accompanying invoice is generated there. Then the invoice is saved in the CDEK personal account, and its number is attached to the order created on the CDEK.MARKET marketplace.
Warning! If you change the weight and dimensions of the order on the shipment processing form, the shipping cost will also change. In this case, all costs and risks are borne by the seller. The customer pays only the sum that was indicated at checkout.
After processing the shipment, the number of the CDEK invoice will appear at the order page and you will be able to print it.
Hand over the package along with the invoice to the CDEK employee. The status of the shipped order changes to Sent, and after the order has been delivered to the customer, the status will change to Delivered.
For digital products and orders with the pick-up shipping method, invoices are not generated. Therefore, after providing access to digital products or handing orders over straight to the customer (pick-up), the seller's administrator should manually assign the Delivered status to these orders.