# Product Placement Requirements
# Product Name Requirements
- The length of the name must not exceed 270 symbols.
- The name must have the following pattern: type of the product + brand + model + important features.
- The content and its order must be unified within product category for purposes of comparison.
- The name of the product must be correct, without errors or misspellings.
- The name of the product must not contain: a price, words like "promotion", "sale", "discount", "today only", etc., words like "replica", "clone", "copy", etc., transliterated words, words written in capital letters and specials.
- It is allowed to use transliterated words and words written in capital letters in case they are a part of the brand/product name.
# Product Description Requirements
- Description length must be between 800 and 1200 symbols ignoring spaces.
- The style of the text is informational and journalistic. Information is presented in a neutral manner, without metaphors and appeals to emotions.
- The product description must contain only true and correct information.
- The product description must not contain: strong language, overcomplications, comparisons with products of other sellers, manuals, service descriptions, words like "replica", "clone", "copy", etc., links to external websites including the site of a manufacturer.
# Product Image Requirements
- No more than 5 images per product.
- Product variations can have their own images.
- Images must not have external links.
# Feature Requirements
Features are specified on the product editing page on the Features tab. A product must have the following features specified:
- Country of manufacture/manufacturer.
- Height, width, length of a package.
- Gross weight.
# Product types
- Single products—products without variations that have only one set of features.
- Products with variations—products that have various features. For example, t-shirts that have various colours and sizes.