# Order Processing
Order is the customer's intention to purchase a product on the terms offered by the seller. Each new order placed by a customer is added to the general list of seller's orders. The marketplace sends an email notification about a new order to seller’s administrators. Since different managers should be responsible for working with orders (in a perfect case), CDEK.MARKET allows to create several seller’s administrators accounts and configure notifications for them.
If the order is paid via the online payment method (a credit or debit card), the order will be assigned the status Paid.
After clicking the Confirm button, it is impossible to cancel the order.
# List of Orders
The Orders → All Orders page contains a list of all orders in your store that have been placed. By default orders are sorted by date—new orders are placed at the top of the list.
Use the search panel on the right to find orders that match certain criteria. The default search includes:
- customer’s name;
- customer’s email;
- order’s total range.
Click the Advanced search button to access more parameters.
The list of new orders is also available at the administration panel dashboard.
# How to Process an Order
- Go to Orders → All orders.
- Find the required order and click its number to edit it.
- The order processing page contains all the available data about the customer, the selected product, and the payment and shipping methods.
Use the Manager field to assign a worker who will be responsible for this order. The worker will receive an email notification about the order.
- After checking all the order details, the seller's administrator can Confirm or Cancel the order.
- By confirming the order, the seller accepts the deal, and it proceeds to the active phase. Starting from this moment the seller is obliged to ship the order to the customer according to the terms of the marketplace.
- If, for some reason, the seller is unable to ship the order within set time limit, the seller can negotiate with the customer for a different shipping and cancel the current order.
- To confirm the order click the Confirm button at the bottom of the page, the order status will change to Confirmed. Click the New shipment button to continue processing the order.
Warning! The seller is obliged to confirm the order within 3 (three) hours after it has been placed. Otherwise, the order is automatically canceled. If the order has been paid online, money will be returned to the customer’s credit or debit card.
# How to Ship an Order
- After confirming the order it shall be shipped. Click the New shipment button.
- Fill in all the fields required for shipping the order to the CDEK logistics company and click Create. After that, the order data is transferred to the CDEK servers using API keys, an accompanying invoice is generated there. The invoice is saved to the CDEK personal account, and its number is assigned to the order created on the CDEK.MARKET marketplace.
Warning! If you change the weight and dimensions of the order on the shipment processing form, the shipping cost will also change. In this case, all costs and risks are borne by the seller. The customer pays only the sum that was indicated at checkout.
- After creating the shipment, you'll be notified that the shipment is being processed. After several minutes the number of the CDEK invoice will appear on the order processing page and the status of the order will change to Order picking. Click the invoice number to print it.
The period of shipping is set by the seller in the shipping method settings.
- Hand over the package along with the invoice to the CDEK employee. The status of the shipped order changes to Sent. After the order has been delivered to the customer, the status will change to Delivered.
For digital products and orders with the pick-up shipping method, invoices are not generated. Therefore, after providing access to digital products or handing orders over straight to the customer (pick-up), the seller's administrator should manually assign the Delivered status to these orders.