# Product List
Go to Products → Products to manage product catalog. The catalog is the list of products in you store. Use the Search panel to the right to filter products.
The list contains general information on products:
- Image—the product icon.
- Name—the name of a product.
Clicking the name or the image opens the product page.
- CODE—the identifier (SKU) of a product. This is an optional field. CODEs can be identical.
- Price—the price of a product.
- List price—enter price higher than ordinary price here to quickly create a discount for this product.
- Quantity—the number of items in stock.
- Approved—shows that the product was approved by moderators.
- Status—the current status of a product.
- Active—the product is displayed on the storefront.
- Disabled—the product is not displayed on the storefront.
- Hidden—the product is not displayed on the storefront but customers can access it via a direct link.
You can change price, list price, quantity, and status right on the product list. After making changes click Save.
# Manage Products
Below you'll find the list of actions available on the product list.
# Add Products
- To add a product, click the + button at upper right part of the page.
- To add several products at once, click the gear button at the upper right part of the page and select Bulk product addition.
# Edit Products
- To edit a product, click its name or its icon, or click the gear button, that appears when you hover the mouse over the product, and choose Edit.
- To edit several products at once, tick required products and click Edit selected in the top panel.
# Clone Products
To clone products, tick them, click Actions in the top panel, and select Clone selected.
# Export Products
To export products, tick them, click Actions in the top panel, and click Export selected.
# Delete Products
- To delete a product, hover the mouse over the product, click the gear button, and choose Delete.
- To delete several products at once, tick required products, click Actions in the top panel, and click Delete selected.
# Check Product Subscriptions
If the product is currently unavailable, customers can subscribe to notifications, and when you update quantity, subscribers receive notifications that the product is available.
So that customers could sign up to notifications, choose Sign-up for notification in the Out-of-stock action setting.
- Click the gear button in the upper right corner of the page and click Product Subscriptions to see the number of subscribers.